Activities & Facilities
We have a wide variety of facilities at The Trust:
- There are 2 greenhouses in which residents grow flowers and tomatoes.
- A Learning Den contains 3 PCs and 2 Printers,
- The den also has a Wii and selection of games, musical instruments, microphones and an air hockey table.
- This is also used to host bingo and quiz sessions.
- There is a pool shack containing a pool table with a wooden cover that can be used for activities such as art and crafts.
- The "Trusteas" Cafe is run by residents and is an area where people come to relax and chat.
The Trust Activity Worker organises a range of sessions.
These include trips out which might involve:
Recent Trips have included:
- An Overnight Stay
- Bingo and Quizzes
- Art and Craft
- Coffee Mornings
- Farm Visits
- Golf Driving Range
- Hack Green Street Bunker
- Drayton Manor
- An Overnight Visit to Stanley Head Outdoor Education Centre.
- A One Week Residency at the New Vic Theatre which culminated in a performance.
The Trust also has a minibus which is used to take residents out and for larger groups a coach is hired.
There is also a walking group which meets every Thursday and has visited:
- Rudyard Lake
- Victoria Park in Crewe
- Oakamoor Woods
- Thor's Cave